INSURANCE ADVISOR OR AGENT JOBS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
We’re currently recruiting gifted, committed and goal-oriented personnel to function as INSURANCE ADVISOR for trustworthy businesses in the UK. You’ll be needed to pay strong attention to information and able to thrive in a hectic environment while delivering top-notch client service experience.
Insurance policy is regarded as defence from monetary loss. It is a type of risk administration. It can likewise be referred to as an agreement, shielded by a policy, in which a firm or an individual obtains financial payment or reimbursement against losses from an insurance provider. As an insurance advisor, you’ll therefore be guiding and advising clients on the best insurance scheme and plan for them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Submit clinical insurance claims in an effective and timely fashion
- Offer COB, submitting insurance claims to additional and tertiary providers is suitable.
- Offer follow-up on submitted insurance claims.
- Participate in any type of insurance claims escalation, recoupments, and overpayments
- Collection and posting of customer settlements into the company’s database
- Other obligations and responsibilities that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A great team player
- Great communication skills
- Prior experience is a required
- Pay solid focus to details
- Excellent organization skills