RETAIL SALES CLERK JOBS IN CANADA
We’re presently hiring skilled, dedicated and goal-oriented personnel to function as RETAIL SALES CLERK for trusted and expanding firms in CANADA. You’ll be called for to pay strong attention to information and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while delivering top-notch customer service experience.
As the retail sales clerk, you’ll be charged with the obligation of welcoming clients to the store, encouraging and helping them in their choice of merchandise. You’ll also be accountable for the prompt restocking and packing of goods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively handling of sales register
- Effectively maintaining the stock of the store
- Offer advice and support to customers on their choice of products
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in the display of merchandise
- Responsible for the replenishing of stocks
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the store
- Responsible for packaging and loading of consumer’s goods.
- Other obligations and duties that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Positive and friendly
- Pay solid attention to details
- Impeccable interpersonal skills